I made some few changes to the SMSOTAP program for the TC65 :
- I removed the time limit, it’s stable enough to do not force you to update it frequently.
- It now uses class 1, PID 7d messages instead of class 0, PID 00 compatibility mode (it doesn’t change anything).
- It generates OTAP SMS only with the parameters you specifiy and use as few SMS as possible. Most of the time, you can use only one OTAP SMS
- It will prevent you from sending SMS above 140 chars in 8 bits and 160 chars in 7 bits.
- I fixed a little bug, I replaced “APORNUM:” by “APNORNUM:”
Configuration file from the previous v1.1 version will still work on this one.
Thanks to Martijn for his comments on the program. You can send me comments if you would like to see new features added or some bugs corrected.